.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Letter

I'm attaching a link to the Diamond Mountain main page. There's a letter there that the DM board and Geshe MIchael Roach put out that sums up some of the recent major events of the Great Retreat. Personally, I've very happy about how it has turned out. It seems to be about the best solution to a potentially big problem. I am continually amazed at the example all my teachers set for me. Navagating though sensitive community issues is difficult and it can become even more complicated when one is trying to apply the world view they have been studying and trying to bring into their everyday life. I imagine that Christian monastic organizations have been doing this in the States for a long time now on the level of a large spiritual community. Well, rather then keep writing out my disjointed thoughts about what happened, I'll just connect you to the letter.
http://diamondmountain.org/node/33

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbithorns said...

it's all good, my friend. love from down under and thanks for this blog.

February 24, 2012 1:17 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

In most counties this would have been a wise course of action but the Cochise County law making a bad domestic situation better is a long shot. Never talk to the police if you are a suspect without a attorney present.

February 27, 2012 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home