.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I logged in to this blog and almost logged out. I don't have much to say, I think. But here I am. I can say that DMU has some volenteers. Two folks from Germany. One man from Israel. Very good to have them here. Bowie is Bowie. I've been looking for work and not finding any. I'm in good company I hear. May have to move sooner then I thought. Yup. Turns out I really didn't have anything to say. Come by DMU for a visit sometime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

you should make use of your artisan skills....crew that does meditation gardens maybe with parts made at dm (as you know) marble,mesquite,strawbale and a little grfc and bag mix can make some cool stuff...sell to friends of DM

August 31, 2011 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home