.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Diamond Mountain Wear

Do you have school spirit? Show it off with a Diamond Mountain University t-shirt, sweatshirt, or boxer shorts. Our good friend Ben Worden has set up an online apparel shop at Cafe Press . com. You can select from many different types of wears and from two different logo designs; one featuring a yogi riding a tiger and the other featuring Durga slaying death. I bought the former for my whole family and the later for myself recently. Check it out.

PS. I don't make any money on this, I just think they great. You can even make your own design if you have an idea.

Link to DM stuff @ CafePress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home