.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

DM on Dutch TV!

Starting last summer a Dutch television crew began working on a documentary about Geshe Michael and Diamond Mountain. They spent time at DM during fall term and seemed to have gotten a lot of footage and interviews (I even have a couple short cameos). Well, last week the show aired all over Europe and it's now available for viewing on the internet. I'm watching as I write this post so I haven't finished it, but so far it looks great! Here are the links:

real player low
real player high
windows media

All thanks to the Buddhist Broadcast Foundation
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Evan,

Thank you for posting that movie. I was very moved! I'm even a bit-teary eyed.

I've listened to Geshe Michael's Diamond Cutter and since that first time I've wanted to come to Arizona.

Maybe I've emailed you before, but my name's Alec and one day I'll meet you, ok?

Jee, that was good.

Yours in the Dhamma,
Alec

May 25, 2006 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home