.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Look a Roof!

Amazing!

The temple has a roof!
The work that has gone into this temple never ceases to amaze me. The dedication of the crew is unbelievable.
I was so tickled to walk around inside, that's right "inside", the new temple I was just beside myself. It is a much larger space than I had thought it to be without the enclosure.
We'll have an amazing time in the temple this term. What a blessing and an honor to be able to study and practice in a place built from the ground up by the toil of loving students. I can't wait for the term to start!

Look at this place!
It's just beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home