.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Monday, July 11, 2005

From the Temple and Adios

Well, this morning, in a whirlwind of concrete and sweat, we poured the temple's bond beam at the top of the wall. I've got the pictures the prove it. Next, we begin working on the roof and floor. But as for me, I'm heading to India this week to study at Sera Me... I know, cool, huh? But not to fear. This blog will continue to be updated. I've asked Ben Kramer to take over for me while I'm gone and I believe he'll do a fine job keeping everyone informed and perhaps even entertained (as you might have guessed from his picture linked above). Adios!

Oh, one more thing. I uploaded a video of the inside of the temple. Here it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you great success at Sera May, it's been great having a link to Diamond Mountain through this blog and I look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return.

July 11, 2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home