.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Monday, May 02, 2005

End of Term, End of Year

Spring Term 2005 ended yesterday and with it the first year of Diamond Mountain University. Ask anyone who came and they'll probably tell you that it exceed their wildest dreams. It's been such a great school year and there's lots more to look forward to even this summer. Check out the official events page to see. I'll do my best to keep you posted throughout, temple pics and event news. I'll be in India for a while so don't get upset during August when there are no posts. I will do my best for you.

Here are some photos from the last day's celebration.
Group Photo Spring TermShiva UnveilingShiva, Yamantaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home