.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SIE Video


Yes, another 8 minute sampler video by Mr. James Connor. This one is about Star in the East, the Christianity project. Just from going to these talks I've learned more about Christianity than I ever knew before or ever expected to know. If you are interested about their happenings keep posted on the DM events page or email starintheeast@gmail.com

I've hosted the video at here at Archive.org, so if you just want to download it right-click on the image above and save it to your computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! I didn't know Geshela was into this until today, but what shocked me was the fact that it's the same line of thinking I've been thinking all along since I've started studying Buddhism in depth (especially through the ACI courses).

Thank you for sharing this. _()_

December 29, 2005 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home