.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Monday, November 28, 2005

More Video!

I've posted a video to Google Video which is an 8-minute Diamond Mountain trailer created by the wonderful James Connor. I hope he doesn't mind that I'm sharing it with y'all, I'm sure he won't. So check it out. Click here or on the image below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bets Greer said...

Wow- this video is fantastic! Makes me want to come to DMU all over again. ;)

December 02, 2005 10:43 PM  
Blogger Evan Osherow said...

As for people with slower connections, I could upload the file to an ftp server but it would be even larger than the Google Video stream, about 25MB. If that sounds ok, let me know.

December 07, 2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home