.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Diamond Mountain Blog

This is an unofficial blog of news and info from Diamond Mountain University and Retreat Center which was founded by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition of the Dalai Lamas.

Friday, January 05, 2007

DharmaStudent.com Takes Rebirth, DharmaTeachings.com

One of my favorite Dharma related websites was DharmaStudent.com. The site had audio and video teachings which I couldn't find anywhere else. Over a year ago the site went down and with it access to those precious files. Well, the site is back! DharmaTeachings.com is the new address of this priceless website. I know that I owe lots of thanks to Michael Dunn for getting everything back online. If there are others who are involved with this let me know so I can give them a big thanks too.

Run on over to DharmaTeachings.com and learn something great.

link to DharmaTeachings.com

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home